Ministry of Railways earmarks seats for Security Personnel of escorting teams in the trains
Berth no.63 in S1 Coach of the train earmarked for Security Personnel
To help passenger to contact security personnel onboard a running train, Indian Railways has decided to earmark seats for security personnel of train escort team. In a recent circular issued from Ministry of Railways, provision of one side lower berth (berth no.63) in coach S1 has been earmarked in Sleeper Class coach in the entire train in which this security staff is travelling. If the train is being escorted by GRP, one berth will be earmarked for GRP and in case the train is escorted by RPF, one berth in Sleeper class will be earmarked for RPF. In case no RPF/GRP is escorting the train, no accommodation will be earmarked for them.
In case of any untoward incident or for any security related issues during journey, passengers may contact the security staff at the earmarked accommodation.
Related to Your Search:
- Provision of seats for TTEs/Conductors
- Tatkal Booking Timings Change – Online Booking Passengers Pleased
- Reservation Facilities Provided to Senior Citizen and Female Passengers Including Pregnant Women
- Railways – 50 Percent Concession for Male senior citizens and 40 Percent Concession for Lady senior citizens
- Enhancement of Combined Reservation Quota of lower berths for Senior Citizens and Female Passengers
- NFIR – Earmarking of reservation quota for women
- Train reservation Quota for Women and Senior Citizens: Railway Board Circular
- Ministry of Railways Decides to Introduce Tatkal Scheme in Passenger Trains
- Reduction of Defence – Tatkal – Female and Senior Citizens quotas in trains