Festival Special Trains 2020
Ministry of Railways
Ministry of Railways approves 196 pairs of “Festival Special” services
These Festival Special trains 2020 will be operated between 20th October 2020 and 30th November 2020
The fare for these Festival Special services shall be that applicable for special trains
Posted On: 13 OCT 2020 6:45PM by PIB Delhi
To clear the festive rush, Ministry of Railways has approved 196 pairs (392 trains) of “Festival Special” services over Indian Railways to be operated from 20th October 2020 and 30th November 2020. The fare for these Festival Special services shall be that applicable for special trains.
Zonal Railways will notify their schedule well in advance.
The list of the trains is attached in the link given below.
Link of 196 pairs trains approved. – Download PDF
Related to Your Search:
- Concession to students in special trains/Coaches booked on Full Tariff Rates.
- Special festival advance scheme for central government employees – PIB
- Revision of advance reservation period for running of Suvidha trains and special trains on special charges
- Special Trains to Clear Holi Rush
- Disbursement of pre-paid UTSAV Card to the Central Government Employees advance before Deepawali – Special festival package
- Interest free advance amount Rs. 10,000/- as a Special Festival Package to be paid in advance to Central Government employees
- Special Casual Leave to be consider the absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period – AIRF
- Special Cash Package Scheme in lieu of LTC fare for Central Government Employees and settled within 30 days of disbursal of advance
- Railways Propose to Cancel Some Trains during Fog Period