Massive Dharna Warning Week from 16 to 19 September, 2019 AIRF
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Dated: September 3, 2019
Observance of countrywide “Warning Week” from 16-19 September, 2019
As all of you are aware that, burning issue of Corporatization and Privatization was discussed in the meeting of the Standing Committee of AIRF held on 1st September, 2019 at New Delhi.
After long drawn deliberations it was decided to lodge strong protest against such move of the Ministry of Railways (Government of India). Accordingly, it is decided to observe “Warning Week” from 16th to 19th September, 2019, calumniating on 19th September, the “Sahidi Diwas”.
All of your are requested to take appropriate action by directing Branch and Divisional Units to observe the “Warning Week” by holding massive dharna, demonstration and rallies, right from the Branch to Headquarters level.
The programme should be given wide publicity through print and electronic media and the report of the observance be sent to AIRF Office.
This may please be treated as “Most Urgent”.
With Warm Greetings of Durga Puja and Diwali,
Related to Your Search:
- NJCA to Organize Massive Dharna at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on 19.11.2015
- Merger of PSBs Hold Massive Demonstration Call of UFBU
- Stage Dharna today against New Pension Scheme
- AIRF to observe December 05, 2014 as National Protest Day against anti working class policies of Government.
- Dharna Notice for 19th September 2017 and 17th October 2017 – Instructions under CCS (Conduct Rules) 1964
- Observance of Protest Week from 12th to 16th December 2016 by NFIR’s affiliates
- Observance of “Joy of Giving Week” between 2nd and 8th of October, 2016
- Not to sanction any kind of leave including Casual Leave during the period of proposed strike
- CONFEDERATION NATIONAL SECRETARIAT DECIDED TO ORGANIZE NATION WIDE CAMPAIGN AND PROTEST PROGRAMME AGAINST THE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE OF THE NDA GOVERNMENT TOWARDS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS