Mandatory installation of LED based lighting in all Government buildings
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 30th October, 2017
Subject: Economy Measures- Mandatory installation of LED based lightings in Government Buildings- reg.
Reference is invited to this Department’s OM of even number dated 04.08.2017 on the subject mentioned above and to inform that the implementation progress was reviewed recently by Group of officers vide meeting in Cabinet Secretariat on 29.09.2017.
2. As per decision taken during the deliberation, all Ministries/Departments
are requested to ensure that replacement work of old bulbs with new LED based
lightnings is completed by 31.10.2017 in your offices including Attached/Subordinate Offices, CPSUs, Autonomous Bodies and field offices.
3. It is requested that Ministries/Departments should apprised Department of
Expenditure with the action taken in this regard by 10.11.2017 positively as per the format attached.
4. Further, each Ministry/Department should nominate a Nodal Officer at the
level of Joint Secretary for monitoring the progress and certifying completion of installation of LED based lightings and energy efficiency measures on behalf of the Ministry/Department. The names of the nominated officers should be provided by 03.11.2017.
All Secretaries of Ministries/Departments
Related to Your Search:
- Mandatory installation of LED based lightings in Government Buildings – Economy Measures
- Mandatory installation of LED based lighting in all Government buildings
- Installation of LED based Lightings in Central Government Buildings – CPWD
- Central Government official websites should be updated in Hindi also
- DOPT ORDERS : Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) Submission by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- Uploading of Notified Recruitment Rules of various posts under each Ministry/Department
- Status of Implementation of Bhavishya: Minutes of Meeting held on 05.02.2016
- Publishing of Tender Notices by all Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Attached subordinate offices/ Field offices as per new GFR