MACP Scheme for Railway Servants-treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE – Clarification reg.
Railway Board Orders : AIRF published an one more important clarification order on MACP Scheme for Railway employees, which was issued by Railway Board on 12th October, 2012. We are placing the order here for your information…
The General Manager/ OSDs/CAOs(R),
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of MACP to employees selected under LDCE/GDCE.
- MACP Scheme for Graduates Clerks selected through LDCE/GDCE – clarification by Railway Board
- MACP Scheme for Railway Servants – Treatment of employees selected under LDCE/ GDCE Scheme – Clarification reg.
- MACP Scheme for Railway Servants – Treatment of employees selected under LDCE/GDCE Scheme – Clarification reg.
- MACP Joint Committee Meeting – Decisions and Discussions
- MACP Anomaly : NFIR writes to Railway Board to rectify the anomaly with illustrations.
- 3rd MACP clarification – regarding Grant of 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme counting from the date of ad-hoc promotion
- Treatment of employees selected under LDCE Scheme/GDCE Scheme
- Modified Assured Carrier Progression Scheme (MACPS) to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.09.2008 – clarification on counting of pre-appointment training w.r.t. Para 9 of MACPS guidelines