LTC Travel by Air India
As per instant instructions, the Leave Travel Concession (LTC) is applicable for travel by Air India and in Economy class only. However, relaxation has been given to travel by private airlines to visit Jammu & Kashmir with certain conditions.
This was stated by the Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office, Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to question by Shri Sharad Tripathi in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- No proposal to allow to travel on low fare private airlines while availing LTC
- No Curtailing of Public Holidays
- Non-Acceptance of Self-Attested Documents by Government officials – Minister’s Reply in Parliament
- LTC to visit some SAARC countries
- LTC advance – 65 days before the proposed date of outward journey
- Shortages of Employees in Government Departments
- Retirement Age of CG Employees – Lok Sabha Q&A
- MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – Written reply in Parliament
- Compulsory Paid Leave During Pregnancy