Block IV, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Subject: Long term and short term training programs under DFFT scheme 2019-20.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this department’s circular of even number dated 09.11.2018 on the subject cited above and to say that the last date for finalization of applications by the individual officers/applicants has been extended up to 21.01.2019 whereas for nodal officers the last date has been extended up to 31 .01 .2019 for the purpose of finalizing the application of long term and short term program under DFFT scheme 2019-20.
Related to Your Search:
- DFFT Circular – Long Term and Short Term Training Programmes under DFFT Scheme for the Year 2018-2019
- Long term/short term training programs abroad under DFFT scheme 2018-19
- Long Term Training programmes at LSE and LKY under DFFT during 2018-19
- DoPT – Foreign training undergone by Group ‘A’ officers of various Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17 – reg.
- Long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT during 2016-17
- Admissible Allowances under the Scheme of DFFT of DOPT
- Allowances under long term and short term foreign training programmes under DFFT
- Circular regarding last date of receipt of completed applications under DFFT scheme for year 2013-14.