List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
While answering a question in Lok Sabha, the Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri.Ghulam Nabi Azad said that some private hospitals in Delhi NCR are no longer on the list of CGHS empanelled private hospitals.
The details are as under:
1. The following hospitals have opted not to renew their empanelment with CGHS after completion of two years of empanelment. Accordingly they have been removed from CGHS panel w.e.f. 13.02.2013:
(i) Escort’s Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi
(ii) Max Super Specialty Hospital , New Delhi
2. Empanelment of following two hospitals have been suspended:
(i) Max Devki Devi Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi (w.e.f. 13.02.2013) as the hospital stopped credit facility to eligible CGHS beneficiaries;
(ii) Bapu Nature Cure Hospital, New Delhi (w.e.f.12.09.2013) on account of deficiency in services.
In addition, the following hospitals in Delhi NCR have been removed w.e.f. 18.12.2012 from the CGHS panel for non-compliance of the terms and conditions of their empanelment with CGHS.
(i) Garg Multispecialty Dental & Research Centre, Ghaziabad
(ii) Jain Hospital, Jagriti enclave, New Delhi
(iii) Kalra Hospital, New Delhi
(iv) Orthonova Hospital, New Delhi
GHS beneficiaries already admitted and undergoing inpatient treatment with prior permission at the time of removal are permitted to complete their treatment at those hospitals.
There is no provision for allowing regular treatment from any private non empanelled hospitals under normal circumstances.
Government has revived continuous empanelment scheme on 14.2.2013 for empanelment of more number of eligible hospitals under CGHS.
Related to Your Search:
- Empanelled Private Hospitals under CGHS in Delhi
- CGHS Orders : Removal / Suspension of Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Devki Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi – regarding
- Regarding empanelment of ‘Delhi Heart and Ling Institute, New Delhi’ under CGHS, Delhi
- Removal of Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute from the list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS
- Arbitrary Rates for Medical Treatment by CGHS empanelled hospitals queried in Lok Sabha
- CGHS Orders – Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS in Ahmedabad
- Re-Conciliation Schedule for Empanelled Hospitals/Diagnostic Centres under CGHS Delhi/NCR
- CGHS Orders 2013 – Suspension of empanelment of ‘Saket City Hospital, New Delhi’ from the list of Hospitals / Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- Friday, October 05, 2012 Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS RANCHI