Applications for the Post of Chairman, National Institute of Open School (NIOS) having the 7th CPC pay scale of Rs.144,220-2,18,000 (Level-14) (pre-revised pay scale Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with grade pay of Rs.10,000) for tenure of 05 years or attaining age of 60 years, whoever is earlier.
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, ‘A’ wing,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 11 March, 2020
Subject:- Proposal for appointment to the post of Chairman, National Institute of Open School (NIOS) – reg
The undersigned is directed to circulate the Office Memorandum No.15-56/2019-Sch-3 dated 2nd March, 2020 (along-with enclosures) received from Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of School Education and Library who have invited applications for the Post of Chairman, National Institute of Open School (NIOS) having the 7th CPC pay scale of Rs.144,220-2,18,000 (Level-14) (pre-revised pay scale Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with grade pay of Rs.10,000) for tenure of 05 years or attaining age of 60 years, whoever is earlier.
2. It may be noted that cadre clearance from C.S.I Division will be required in case of Under Secretary and above level officers of CSS applying for deputation
3. In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries / Departments.
(Sanjay Kumar Das Gupta)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries / Departments (through DOPT’s website)
- The post is to be filled up by transfer on deputation (including short term contract) for a period of five years or age of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- Officers from the Central or State Governments, Universities, Central Educational Institutions, Central Autonomous Bodies. Recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or with 3 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Pay Scale of Rs. 1,23.100 – 2.15,900 (Level 13) (Pre-Revised Pay Band IV in Scale of pay of Rs. 37400-67000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 8700) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and
- Possessing the following Educational qualifications and experience
- Post Graduate degree
- Fifteen years experience in the field of educational administration having the Deputy Secretary pay scale of Rs. 78,800 -2,09,200 (Level 12) (Pre-revised Pay Band of Rs. 15600 to 39, 100 (PB-III) with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- of the Government of India or equivalent above)
- Seven years experience in the field of education, educational administration, policy planning, academic work concerning school education including planning, implementation and research in an institution of open and distance learning.
Note. 1 – Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years or till the date of superannuation (60 Years) whichever is earlier.
Note.2 – The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation including short term contract shall not be exceeding 58 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the pay scale PB-4, Rs. 37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- (pre-revised) on deputation basis
- Filling up of posts of Deputy Passport Officer (DPO), Assistant passport officer (APO) & Passport officer (PO) in Passport Offices under Ministry of External Affairs (CPV Division) on deputation basis-reg
- DoPT – Filling up of the post of Member, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Joint Secretary level) in the Level 14 in the pay matrix of Rs. 144200 – 218200 on deputation basis.
- Recruitment to the post of Despatch Rider in the Ministry of Defence by Deputation and Absorption and Re-employment basis
- Level 15 of the pay matrix Rs. 1,82,200-2,24,100/- on deputation basis – Filling up of the post of Chairman, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Additional Secretary level) DoPT order
- Recruitment Rules, 2013, Group “B” Post – Section Officer in the Company Law Board, MCA – Notification
- Dopt issued guidelines on prescribing Educational Qualifications and experience for recruitment of various post
- DoPT – Filling up of one post of Director, Level-13 pre-revised PB-4 deputation basis in Central Hindi Training Institute
- Filling up of one post (01) of Account Officer in Level-10, Rs. 56,100-1,77500/- of the pay matrix on Deputation (including short term contract) basis in Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)