Latest Air India Domestic Fare List – 2nd July, 2012
Air India Domestic Fare list updated with LTC Scheme – LTC Fare List 2012
Journey by Air Travel while availing LTC, stipulating that the orders insisting to travel by Air India only.
Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ officers (Gazetted and Non-Gazetted) are entitled to travel by Air to NER on
LTC. Other employees are entitled to travel by Air to NER from
Guwahati or Kolkata airport only.
One more restriction of travel by Air India only need not apply to non-entitled employees who travel by air and
claim LTC reimbursement by entitled class of rail.
An employee can avail LTC to visit NER by conversion of one block of home-town LTC.
Reimbursement of the actual expenses on air travel while availing LTC, will be restricted to cost of travel by the
limited to LTC-80 Fares of Air India.
Employees who are entitled to travel by rail by 2nd AC class for availing LTC to Andaman & Nicobar
Islands can travel by air.
Air India has now updated once again the fare list for LTC Scheme. The table for LTC Scheme has been
classified in three columns such as, HLTC, DLTC and Airline Fuel Charge.
Updated Fares as on 2nd July , 2012
These fares are subject to Change without prior notice
Related to Your Search:
- LTC 80 Air Fare of Air India – Updated Domestic LTC Fares
- CCS (LTC) Rules, 1988— Relaxation for travel by air to visit Jammu & Kashmir
- Admissibility of air fare for children below the age of 5 years of the Government servants non-entitled to travel by air on LTC – clarification
- LTC – Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 -Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region, Jammu & Kashmir and Andaman & Nicobar
- LTC BASIC FARES VIA AIR: Chart of LTC Fares for August 2019
- LTC by Air Allowed for Non-Entitled Central Government Employees
- Clarification regarding admissibility of flexi-fare in Shatabdi/Rajdhani/Duronto trains while availing LTC
- Air India LTC-80 Fare List – Fares for the period 25 MAY 2020 till 31 MAY 2021
- Travel by Premium Trains on LTC- Clarification orders issued by DoPT on 27.1.2015