Covid 19 duty roster
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18. Institutional Area. Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110016
F 11029-9/2020- KVS(HQ)(Admn-l)/24
The Deputy Commissioner/ Director
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices/ ZIETs.
Sub: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 – reg.
In compliance with the directions as received vide MoE circular F. No. 44011/2/2021-E-IV dated 16.04.2021 and due to unprecedented rise in the number of COVID-19 cases in the country the competent authority KVS has decided that all the similar preventive measures/ steps are to be taken at KVS(HQ)/ RO/ ZIET keeping in mind the following:-
- (a) Officers from the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above to attend office on regular basis.
- (b) Officers from the Section Officer/equivalent and other Group “B” & “C” staff shall attend office on an alternate day as per roster prepared by the respective section heads.
- (c) All Divisional Heads to issue office orders describing roster of attendance of the staff working under them assess the requirement in such a way that at least one Dealing Assistant is available in each section.
- (d)The Divisional Heads/Branch Officers will ensure that the roster duty will be assigned in such a way that on the dates when Section Officer is not available in the office, the senior-most ASO or Dealing Assistant (DA) who is well conversant with the functioning of the section is available in the section.
- (e)The employees who will work from home be available on WhatsApp / mobile phone etc. for disposal of official work.
- (f) Keeping in view the urgency of work any official may be asked to attend office other than dates of the roster.
- (g)The employees residing in Containment Zones are to be exempted from attending Office till the containment zone is de-notified.
- (h)All officials who attend office should strictly follow COVID-19 appropriate behavior like wearing of a mask, physical distancing, use of sanitizing, and frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- (i) Crowding in lifts, staircases, common areas should be strictly avoided.
- (j) Meetings, as far as possible, are to be conducted virtually.
It is worth to mention that, besides above; the instructions/ directions issued by concerned State/UT Government have to be followed in true spirit.
This issues with the approval of Commissioner, KVS.
(Dr. E. Prabhakar)
Joint Commissioner (Admn.)
Related to Your Search:
- Railways – HODs of branches shall prepare roster duty so as to ensure that 33% of Officers and staff attend office with staggered timings
- Daily attendance is being sought by DoPT telaphonically, officers are requested to convey attendance by 11 am
- 50% Attendance of Central Government Employees – DoPT orders on Covid-19
- DoPT attendance circular 2021 for central govt employees to contain the spread of Coronavirus
- Latest DoPT order – Maintain 33 percent of employees attendance, roaster & work from home – Central Govt Employees
- Instructions w.r.t. Operation & Maintenance and functioning of the Administrative Offices in view of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic in India
- Attendance of Central Government officials to Prevent to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
- Attendance of Central Government officials – Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees