KVS Circular on Covid
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
(Min. of Education, Govt. of India)
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi – 110016
F. No. 20350/125/226/ 2020/KVS (GR)/ COVID-19
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices / Director ZIETs
Sub: Conduct of classes in view of current pandemic situation
Recently, there has been an unprecedented rise in COVID-19 cases all over India. In order to limit spread of COVID-19 among students, teachers, school staff and parents and to ensure their safety, the following steps need to be taken:
- 1. Depending on the directives of respective State Governments in respect of suspension of physical classes, online classes will continue. Accordingly, the concerned teachers may be allowed to take online classes from home and not be called to the school.
- 2. Wherever physical classes have been permitted by the State Governments, the DC of the region and Principal should ensure that appropriate COVID protocol is maintained. In case of suspension of classes as per the COVID protocol, KVS (HQ) should invariably be informed.
- 3. While taking any decision, it must be kept in mind that the safety of students, teachers and other staff is paramount.
- 4. All Principal/VP/HM must continue observing online classes.
- 5. All teachers working from home, must be available on phone. They may be called by the Principal to the Vidyalaya as and when required. No teacher should leave the station without prior permission of the Principal.
- 6. Parents should be regularly apprised about the academic transaction taking place and also be sensitized for COVID-19 related protocol by conducting online parent-teachers meeting.
All SOPs as issued by respective State Governments should continue to be followed. The safety of our staff, teachers and students should be given utmost importance at all times.
Joint Commissioner (Acad)
Related to Your Search:
- Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country have resumed face-to-face teachings for various classes as per the guidelines issued by the MHA – KV School
- CBSE class 12 board exams cancelled 2021
- Centre mulls linking teachers promotion with students performance
- KVS Competition for School Students of Classes 9 to 12 – Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to recruit 5,000 teachers
- Post Office can follow 50% attendance of staff alternately and the remaining 50% work from home Covid-19
- KVS order regarding the spread of Covid-19 duty roster – Attendance
- In all Kendriya Vidyalayas, a request has been made to extend the date of admission for class 1 and other classes (Session 2021-22).
- Kendriya Vidyalaya sangathan KVS Admission online 2019