KV School Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2017-18
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN – GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS
1. In supersession of all the guidelines governing admissions in Kendriya Vidyalayas that have been issued in the past, the following guidelines are issued to regulate admissions in the Kendriya Vidyalayas with effect from the academic session 2017-18. These guidelines are not applicable to Kendriya Vidyalayas located abroad.
Unless the context suggests otherwise, the definition of the following terms used in these guidelines would be as below:-
(i) CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: An employee who draws his emoluments from the consolidated fund of India.
(ii) TRANSFERABLE: An employee who has been transferred at least once in the preceding 7 years shall be deemed to be transferable.
(iii) TRANSFER: An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 kms. and minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
(iv) AUTONOMOUS BODIES / PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKINGS: Organizations which are fully financed by the government or where the government share is more than 51 per cent would be deemed to be autonomous bodies/ public sector undertakings.
(v) SINGLE GIRL CHILD: Single Girl Child means the only child i.e. only girl child to the parents, with no other siblings.
Related to Your Search:
- Admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas – Priority for Children of Central Government Employees
- No Scholarships in Kendriya Vidyalayas: Govt reply in Rajya Sabha
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2015-16
- Establishments of Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt
- KV School admission in Class 1 under RTE and Single Girl Child (SGC) categories, requested to attend online lottery process
- Admission of Poor Students in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Amendments in the norms prescribed for opening of new KV School
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab