KVS face-to-face teachings
Ministry of Education
Student attendance on the rise in KVs across the Country
15 FEB 2021
Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country have resumed face-to-face teachings for various classes as per the guidelines issued by the MHA and State Governments. KVs started opening from the month of October in a phased manner.
According to the data compiled on February 11, 2021, from all the KVs, an average of 42% Students of Class 9, 65% Students of Class 10, 48% Students of Class 11, and 67% Students of Class 12 are physically attending classes all over the Country. These figures are dynamic and trends indicate a consistent increase every day. Face-to-face classes for class 1 to 8 have also been started in some KVs where State Governments have permitted to open Schools for junior grades.
Regular contact with the Parents and Guardians is being established by the Schools in case of any apprehension from students/ parents. Students are being permitted with the prior consent of their guardians.
The SOPs issued by the State and Central Governments are being followed completely in view of the Corona Pandemic. All KVs are clearly advised to follow staggered timings for the students of various classes and ensure adequate safety measures including maintenance of proper physical distance in the classrooms.
However, for students who are not attending the School, the provision of online classes is also running. Students are also in touch with their teachers through various digital platforms.
Related to Your Search:
- KV SChools Age Criteria and Admission Schedule for the year 2015-16
- Hindi may soon be made compulsory till class 10th in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Kendriya Vidyalyas
- 1002 KVS Schools affiliated with CBSE
- Holiday on 25th December as specifically clarified by CBSE
- KVS Circular on Covid – All teachers working from home, must be available on phone
- KVS – Fee collection of fee in respect of class XI students promoted from class X
- Reservation in Admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya details KVS Guidelines 2020-2021
- KV School admission in Class 1 under RTE and Single Girl Child (SGC) categories, requested to attend online lottery process
- English medium education in Kendriya Vidyalayas