Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Deportment of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No.14. CGO Complex,
Lodhi Rood, New Delhi-110 003
Dated: 29th June, 2012
Subject: – Keeping certain allowances outside the 50% ceiling for Perks and Allowances.
The undersigned is directed to refer to O.M. No. 2(51)/2010-DPE(WC)GL-X/2011 dated 01/06/2011 regarding pay revision of executives and Non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs w.e.f. 1/1/2007. Representations hove been received from CPSEs/Administrative Ministries regarding keeping various allowances/benefits/perks including project allowance, higher conveyance allowance to persons with disabilities, etc. outside the 50% allowance.
2. The subject mentioned issue was placed before the Anomalies Committee and based on its recommendations, it is clarified that no allowance / benefit /perks other than those mentioned in DPE O.M. doted 26.11.2008 is admissible outside the 50% ceiling. The Anomalies Committee reiterated its view as conveyed vide O.M. dated 1.6.2011 that no other allowance/benefit/perks is outside the prescribed ceiling. All CPSEs under respective Ministries/Departments may be directed for strict compliance of the relevant provision of DPE O.Ms.
3. ‘This issues with the approval of Secretary, DPE.
Source : www.dpe.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Keeping double/additional Transport Allowance out of the 50% or 35% ceiling relating to Divyangjan
- Pay Revision of Board & below Board level Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) w.e.f. 01.01.2007 – Government decision on the recommendations of the Anomalies Committee
- Pay Revision of Board level and below Board level Executives and Non-Unionised Supervisors of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Constitution of Anomalies Committee
- Seeking information about the actual data of parks/allowances given to the CVOs for the financial year 2013-14 and 2014-15
- Pay Revision of Employees following CDA pattern in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Government decision on allowances etc
- Payment of DA to the CPA pattern employees of CPSEs governed by HPPC recommendations – DPE Orders on Dearness Allowance
- Payment of DA to the CPA pattern employees of CPSEs on 5th CPC pay scales governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.07.2018
- Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs governed by HPPC recommendations
- DA from July, 2013: Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of 69 CPSEs governed by HPPC recommendations