JCM: Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra GS AIRF, Unanimously elected as Secretary of Staff Sid, National Council
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra, General Secretary, AIRF (All India Railway Federation) heartfully supported the GDS to include in 7th CPC and caused to include the item in the Terms of Reference proposed for 7th CPC and submitted to the Govt. from Staff Side JCM. After the Govt. announced the ToR without considering the proposals of JCM, again this Leader wrote to Govt. to honour the Terms of Reference proposed by the JCM (staffside).
Our Postal Federation’s Secretaries General, Com.M.Krishnan, Sri D.Theagarajan were already nominated as Members of National Council, JCM.
We hopefully awaiting for the best, the inclusion of GDS in the ambit of 7th CPC will be taken place, despite the malicious agreement made by the so called recognized GDS union’s leader with the DoP.
New Delhi: 13th March, 2014
The Staff Side of the National Council (Joint Consultative Machinery), in its meeting held on 11th March, 2014 to condoled the sad demise of Late Shri Umraomal Purohit, Secretary, Staff(NC/JCM), had unanimously elected Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra, General Secretary, All India Railwaymen’s Federation, as Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM).
This post was vacant due to sad demise of Com. Umraomal Purohit on 27th February, 2014, who held this post for more than three and half decades.
The JCM is an umbrella organisation for about thirty six lakh Central Government employees working in different departments, such as Indian Railways, Defense (Civilian), Postal, Cabinet Secretariat, Income Tax etc.
Related to Your Search:
- List of Participants in the NAC and MACP meeting from Staff and Official Side
- Holding of meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) for finalization of Terms of Reference of – AIRF
- Holding of meeting of the National Council(JCM): Secretary, NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary
- Brief of the meeting held today with Addl. Secretary (Exp.), Deptt. of Exp., MoF(Govt. of India) to discuss the recommendations of the 7th CPC
- JCM Functioning raised in the National Anomaly Committee Meeting on 17th July 2012
- Brief of the meetings held between the Staff Side (JCM) and Official Side
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC: Feedback of the meeting with Secretary, DoPT – By AIRF
- Staff-Side NC(JCM) for discussion in the National Anomaly Committee – Comments of DOPT