Issue of Pension Slip to Defence Pensioners/family pensioners: PCDA
Office of the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension),
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad-211014
Circular No. 184
Sub: Issue of Pension Slip to Defence Pensioners/family pensioners.
Attention is drawn to RBI letter No. DGBA.GAD. N o. H-10975/45.05.031/2006-07 dated January 9, 2007 instructing all the agencies banks to issue pension slip to all the Armed Forces Personnel/Defence Civilian Pensioners including family pensioners at the commencement of pension and thereafter whenever there is a change in the quantum of pension. RBI’s above instruction was also forwarded by this office to all banks vide this office circular N o. 128 dt. 13.07.2007.
Besides above, whenever any circular was issued by this office after 6th CPC implementation, Pension Disbursing Agencies were requested to send intimation regarding disbursement of revised pension to this office in the format prescribed with the circular concerned. Pension Disbursing Agencies were simultaneously requested to provide invariably a copy of the said format to the pensioner concerned. A brief details of circulars issued and format prescribed for intimation of revision to be carried out by PDA to this office as well as pensioners is given below.
|Sl.No.||Circular No. & date||Proforma|
|1.||397 dt.18.11.2008||Annexure –IV|
|2.||430 dt.10.03.2010||Annexure C|
|3.||501 dt. 17.01.2013||Annexure D|
|4.||502 dt. 17.01.2013||Annexure C|
|5.||555 dt. 04.02.2016||Annexure B|
|6.||57 dt. 17.09.2008||Annexure-II|
However, it has been brought to the notice of this office that Pension Disbursing Agencies are not providing the details of revised pension/family pension to the pensioners/family pensioners. Thereby due to lack of knowledge pensioners are not sure about correctness of the amount of the arrears being paid to them and most of them have a sense of suspicion against the revision.
To overcome above suspicion, it is requested that an explanatory sheet as per the enclosed format may be provided to all defence pensioners/family pensioners invariably.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 Commissioned Officers/JCOs/ORs pensioners/ Family pensioners
- PCDA: Submission of Change Statement in the revised format
- Amendment to GOI,MOD letter No.16(01)2014/D(Pen/Pol) dated 18th May 2016 issued for revision of casualty pensionary award in respect of Pre-2006 Armed Force Officers and JCO/ORs Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Issuance of corrigendum Pension Payment Order of Pre-2006 Defence Civilian Pensioners/ Family pensioners in terms of the recommendations of 6th CPC.
- Revision of pre-2006 JCOs/ORs pensioners/ Family pensioners: PCDA Circular No. 547
- PCDA: Exemption of Pension/ Family Pension received with Gallantry Award
- ATTENTION : Pre-2006 Defence Civilian Pensioners / Family Pensioners
- OROP Arrears is expected to be released by March end to family pensioners
- Grant of dual (Two) family pension from military as well as DSC: PCDA Circular No. 513