Ministry of Labour & Employment
Introduction of Paternity Leave System
05 FEB 2020
The Government is not planning to introduce any paternity leave system to men employed by organizations / companies in private sector.
This information was given by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Amendment in Maternity Benefit Act
- Paternity Leave for Child Adoption/Child Adoption Leave
- Paternity Leave to Bank Employees
- Fixing minimum wages for domestic work
- Paternity Leave (PL) for Railway Employees
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Maternity Benefits to the Women Employees – PIB
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- Payment of Wages to Contractual Labour through Cheque