Inter-ministerial consultations with Ministries/Departments to resolve the issue related to DoPT
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated July 7, 2014
Subject: Inter-ministerial consultations with Ministries/Departments to resolve the issue related to DoPT.
Department of Personnel & Training as the nodal Department formulates personnel policies and is also mandated to ensure that the accepted standard and norms, as laid down by Government policies are followed by all Ministries/Departments, in the recruitment, regulation of service conditions, posting/transfers, deputation of personnel, as well as other related issues.
2. There may be issues related to — (1) Framing/amendment of RRs including online submission of RRs through RRFAMS (ii) Establishment matters (ii) Reservation issues (iv), Handling of Court Cases (v) Issues related to All India Services (vi) Vigilance (vii) CS Division Cadre related issues; raised by various Ministries/Departments which have been under deliberations with DoPT for resolution.
3. In order to expedite resolution of such pending issues, a Committee under the chairmanship of Joint Secretary (Establishment) and comprising Director (E.I), Director (CS.!) and Director (Vigilance) of DoPT has been set up since November 2013. This Committee discusses pending issues as represented/referenced by the Ministries/Departments for early resolution.
4. The officer(s) concerned in the Ministries/Departments may be instructed to identify significant pending issues referred to DoPT for resolution and send the brief note on the same to us so that the meeting(s) of the above said Committee with the concerned Ministry/Department may be fixed for early resolution of such issues either in your office or in the office of JS(E) as per the mutual convenience.
5. This has the approval of Secretary (P).
Source : DOPT
Related to Your Search:
- Court orders against Government of India instructions on service matters – consultation with Ministry of Law and Department of Personnel and Training on question of filing appeals
- Duplicity requests on RTI – Dopt advised to upload most often requests on the websites of all Departments
- Dopt Orders on the recommendation of department related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment
- Report of the committee on reassessment of CVO positions in CPSEs and other organizations under Ministries/Departments
- Recommendation of Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment
- Recommendation of Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment-Regarding.
- Reassessment of CVO positions in CPSEs and the pay, incentives, allowances etc. related issues
- Report of the committee to decide reassessment of CVO positions in CPSEs and other organizations under Ministries/Departments and rationalization of pay, incentive, allowances etc. of CVOs
- Merger of LDC and UDC upgradation of Grade pay to 2800