National Savings Schemes
S.B. Order 17/2020
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Financial Services Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
ADDENDUM – II
All Head of circles/ Regions,
Subject : Incorporation of Aadhaar Seeding provision in common /modified Account Opening Form to be used in National Savings Schemes for CBS and non CBS Post Offices -Regarding.
Kindly refer to the SB Order No. 17/2020, issued vide this office letter No. 25/08/2072-FS (CBS) dated 15.04.2020 followed by Addendum to 58 Order 17/2020 dated 10.06.2020 on the subject cited above.
- In order to facilitate the POSB Account holder to avail DBT benefits in their Post Office Savings Account, the competent authority has decided to incorporate column for Aadhaar Seeding in “Application for Opening of Account /Purchase of Certificate” form for benefits of the depositors and ease of operation.
- Revised “Application for Account opening/ Purchase of certificate” Form along with Aadhaar Seeding mandate Form is enclosed for information and further necessary action.
- It is requested to circulate this SB Order along with copy of Forms enclosed to all concerned for information and necessary action. The same may also be placed on the notice boards of the Post Offices in public area.
This issues with approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB)
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of MIS/ SCSS/ KVP/ NSC/ PPF schemes up to GDS Branch Post Office level through cheque
- Acceptance of withdrawal form along with SB passbook for subsequent deposit and opening of new accounts in GDS Branch post Offices
- Re-investment of maturity value of National Small Savings Scheme in the same or in other National Small Savings Schemes
- Department of Posts: Mandatory use opening of Savings Account in CBS Post Offices
- Retired private employee is now eligible to open SCSS account after 55 years of age – DoP
- Department of Posts: Post Bank
- Clarifications on different scenarios being faced or likely to be faced by Post Offices after implementations of CBS.
- Aadhaar Seeding Application launched by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya
- UNCLAIMED AMOUNT(1000.61crores) UNDER VARIOUS POSTAL SAVINGS SCHEMES