Inclusion of important categories of staff within the ambit of Risk And Hardship Matrix of 7th CPC for payment of Risk And Hardship Allowance
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055
Dated: April 11, 2019
Committee on Risk & Hardship Allowance and
EDPC-II, Railway Board,
DFCC Building, Pragati Maidan Metro Station,
Sub: Inclusion of important categories of staff within the ambit of Risk And Hardship Matrix of 7th CPC for payment of Risk And Hardship Allowance
Technical Staff(Helpers, Technicians, JEs and SSEs) of all Engineering Disciplines(Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and S&T Deptts.), staff engaged in train operation, sanitation and many staff of Medical Department are prone to Risk and Hardship. Their level of Risk and Hardship may vary according to their job contents, working conditions, weather conditions, work pressure and surrounding environments at the respective places.
While drawing structure of Risk and Hardship Matrix, it is clarified that, the Matrix only aims to compensate for Risk and Hardship involved in job/work environment and it does not determine status in any way.
1. Categories of Civil Engg. Deptt. (Helpers to SSEs)
(i) P. Way – JEs/SSEs, Technicians(Blacksmith, Welder, Carpenter), Helpers of Blacksmith and Welder.
Track Maintainers of Constn. Org. and USFD Staff.
(ii) Track Machine – Staff working on Openline and Workshops(JEs, SSEs, Technicians and Helpers)
(iii) Bridge Deptt., Openline and Workshops – JEs, SSEs, Technicians(Sarang, Riveter, Welder, Blacksmith, Grinder, Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Driller and Helpers).
(iv) Technicians and SSEs(Works) and also staff attending drainage cleaning.
2. Categories of Electrical Deptt.
(i) TRD Staff (Helpers, Technicians, JEs and SSEs)
(ii) TRS Staff (Helpers, Technicians, JEs and SSEs) of Openline and Workshops
(iii) Power Staff (Helpers, Technicians, JEs and SSEs) of Openline
(iv) Air-conditioning and Train Lighting Staff (Cell and Battery Fitter and Helpers)
(v) Tower Wagon Driver
(vi) General Services Staff, including Power Houses and Sub-Station Operator.
(vii) EOT Crane Driver, Slingers, Gunners
3. 7th CPC Risk And Hardship Allowance – AIRF Letter Dt.11.4.2019
(i) JEs/SSEs, Technicians and Helpers of C&W Maintenance Depots and Workshops.
(ii) JEs/SSEs, Technicians and Helpers of Locomotive Sheds and Workshops.
(iii) Lab. Sudt., C&MAs
(iv) Technicians (Fitters, BH Painters, Machinists, Welders, Millwright)
(v) Auto/ Forklifter/ Drivers, Crane Drivers, Gunners, Slingers
(i) JEs/ SSEs (Signal), ESMs, MSMs and Helpers
(ii) JEs/ SSEs (Telecom.), TCMs, WTMs and Helpers
5. Operating Deptt.
(i) SMs, YMs, TNCs, Pointsman, Shuntman, Shunting Jamadar, Shunting Master, Traffic Asstt.
6. Medical Deptt.
Radiographers, Safaiwala, Malaria Staff
7. Technical Staff (JEs/ SSEs, Technicians, Helpers) of Production Units of all Engg. Disciplines
All categories, having job contents, related to Annexure of RBE No.44/2013 dated 02.05.2013.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways
- Risk and Hardship Allowance to Mate, Keyman & Patrolman, Extension of Rich and Hardship Allowance to P. Way Artisans including their Helpers and Enhanced Allowance to Gatekeepers at Spl. and A – Class Level Crossing
- NFIR: Risk and Hardship Allowance – Railway Department
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- 7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in Constructions Organization
- Ministry of Railways extends the relaxation in Upper Age Limit for all categories
- 7th CPC – Risk and Hardship Allowance to the Fire-fighting staff working under various Defence Establishments