7th CPC Allowances Order: Split Duty Allowance
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, the 14th July, 2017.
Subject: Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission grant of Split Duty Allowance to Sweepers and Farashes in Central Secretariat and Allied Offices.
Consequent upon the acceptance of the recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission by the Government, the President, in supersession of all-existing orders issued on the subject from time to time, “is pleased to decide that the Sweepers and Farashes working in Central Secretariat and allied offices performing split duties, where the break in between the shift is at least 2’hours duration and they have not been provided residential accommodation within 1-km. of the office premises, shall be entitled to Split Duty Allowance at the revised rate of Rs.450/- p.m.
2. The rate will further rise by 25% each time Dearness Allowance (DA) rises by 50%.
3. These orders shall be effective from 1st July, 2017.
4. In so far as the employees working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these, orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Source PDF: Download original
Related to Your Search:
- Postal Orders 2013 – Grant of Split Duty Allowance to Group C & D (now MTS) employees of Department of Posts
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – abolishment of Sumptuary Allowance.
- Implementation of Government decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Night Duty Allowance (NDA)
- Implementation of the Recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission- Revision in the rates of Cycle Maintenance Allowance
- 7th CPC Night Duty allowance CGDA clarification on the ceiling of basic pay
- Deputation (Duty) Allowance to Central Government Employees – Recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission – DOPT Orders
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Discontinuation of Central Secretariat (Deputation on Tenure) Allowance to officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services under CSS
- Implementation on the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding grant of Hard Area Allowance to the Central Government employees posted in the Nicobar Group of Islands and Islands of Union Territory of Lakshadweep other than Kavaratti & Agatti
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Construction Projects – Grant of Project Allowance