7th CPC Allowances Order: Abolishment of Sumptuary Allowance – DoPT OM
No. 17014/2/2014-Trg.(7th CPC)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block-IV, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi.
Date: July 25th 2017
Subject: Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – abolishment of Sumptuary Allowance.
Consequent upon the acceptance of the recommendations of Seventh Central Pay Commission by the Government conveyed vide Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure Resolution No. 11-1/2016-IC dated July 6, 2017, the President, in supersession of all existing orders issued on the subject from time to time, is pleased to decide that Sumptuary Allowance in all the Training Establishments/ Academies/ Institutes stands abolished.
2. These orders shall be effective from 1st July, 2017.
3. In so far as the employees working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General.
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of rate of Training Allowance and Sumptuary Allowance- Clarification by DoPT
- Revision of rates of Training Allowances and abolition of Sumptuary Allowance for Training Institutes
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Ceilings in respect of Office Expenditure on hospitality
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission grant of Split Duty Allowance to Sweepers and Farashes in Central Secretariat and Allied Offices
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Dress Allowance
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Construction Projects – Grant of Project Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission Grant of Children Education Allowance
- Abolition of Special Compensatory(Hill Area) Allowance – Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission