Implementation of the 7th CPC benefits extended to each and every officers/staffs
“to ensure that benefits have been extended to each and every officers/staffs. PCA(Fys) Orders
Branch Accounts Offices
Subject: Implementation of the 7th CPC
It has now been for a year that Govt. has declared the 7th CPC recommendations and accordingly this office has undertaken necessary initiative for extending the benefits of 7th CPC to the eligible officers and staffs. As per our official records almost every single cases has been attended to in this regard. There are few cases where the same could not be done for want of certain documents/ options etc. Service Books are also being monitored to ensure that benefits have been extended to each and every officers/staffs.
2. However, this office is seeking confirmation in this regard from your end that there are no left over cases in this regard.
3. it is, therefore,enjoined upon all concerned to look into the matter and details of pending cases, if any, may be forwarded forthwith with necessary options etc so as to complete the work of extending the financial benefits based on the recommendation of the 7th CPC.
4. This may be given a wide publicity to all concerned.
5. A NIL Report in this regard may please be sent to this office for our record please.
6. The receipt of the circular may please be acknowledged
AC of A)Fys)
Related to Your Search:
- Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board
- CGDA Orders: Enhancement of EDP Allowance by 25% everytime DA payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%
- Central Government Employees are not yet given the full Benefit of 7th CPC Recommendation
- Ad-hoc promotion from US to DS Grade of CSS and posting of a DS- revised vacancies and list of officers-seeking options regarding
- Proposal of raising the retirement age of government Staffs
- Procedure for extending the benefits of Old GPF / Pension Scheme to those casual workers covered under the Scheme of 1993 and regularized on or after 01.01.2004
- 7th CPC: Rate of levying of Superannuation Charges for inclusion in the Production Accounts of Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories
- Receipt of monetary benefits in the form of sitting fees, bonus, share in profits, stock options etc by the employees of CPSE
- Cabinet accepts both two options for fixation of 7th CPC Revised Pension