National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
No. II/2/Part VII
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of VI CPC – merger of grades-revised classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-scheme for filling up vacancies after 31/12/2015-reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s letter No. II/2/Part VII dated 19/01/2016.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I-2008/PM1/15 dated 09/02/2016.
Pursuant to Federation’s communication vide letter of even number dated 19/01/2016 on the subject wherein Board was requested to issue instructions extending the validity of the revised classification beyond 31/12/2015, the Railway Board vide letter dated 09/02/2016 though extended the currency of the instructions, but however a restriction has been clamped that the said extension shall be upto 31/12/2016. The said extension period has again expired on 31/12/2016, consequently the processing of promotion of staff has been halted on Zonal Railways etc., from 1st January 2017 onwards.
NFIR, therefore, urges upon the Railway Board to extend the scheme beyond 31/12/2016 for ensuring promotions against vacancies.
Federation may be kept advised of the action taken.
(Dr. M. Raghavaia)
Source: NFIR India
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Filling up of two posts of JE (IT) in GP 42001- (PB-2) on TVC Division of Southern Railway
- Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale: NFIR
- Filling up 50% of DR Quota vacancies through GDCE – Eligibility to staff in same Grade Pay/Pay Scale
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- MACPS for Railway employees – clarification
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)