Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th CPC – Fixation of pension of medical officers retired during 01.01.2016 to 30.06.2017
R.B.E. No: 171/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated: 20.11.2017
The GM/Principal Financial Advisers,
All Zonal Railways/Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th CPC – Fixation of pension of medical officers retired during 01.01.2016 to 30.06.2017.
A copy of Department of Pension and Pensioners’ welfare (DOP&PW)’s O.M. No. 38/37/16-P&PW(A)(iv) dated 8th November, 2017 on the above subject is enclosed for information and compliance. These instructions shall apply mutatis mutandis on the Railways also. The Rule 33 of the Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972 corresponds to Rule 49 of the Railway Services (Pension) Rules, 1993. The Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 12-2/2016-EIII. A dated 7th July, 2017 reffered to in the enclosed O.M. dated 08.11.2017, has been adopted on Railways vide this office’s letter No. PC-V/2017/A/NPA/1 dated 4th August,2017.
Joint Director, Finance (Estt),
Copy to Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No.222, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi (20 spares).
Related to Your Search:
- After 7th CPC, the limits on two family pension payable to a child in support of both parents is revised
- Provisional release of retirement benefits as per Rule 91 of Railway Services (Pension) Rules, 1993
- Relaxation of Rule 96 of Railway Services Pension Rules, 1993 for payment of provisional Family Pension on death of a Government Servant during service
- Regulation of pension and other retirement benefits of Railway servants who were on Extraordinary leave / unauthorized absence / suspension as on 01.01.2016 and retired / died thereafter without joining duty
- Payment of lump-sum compensation to railway employees covered under NPS on retention in Railway service
- 7th CPC- revision of Pension of Pre-2016 retired medical officers
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners in pursuance of CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi Order
- Railways: Revision of pension w.e.f. 01.01.2006 of Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500 to Rs. 10500
- Revision of Additional Relief on death/disability of Government servants covered under New Pension Scheme (NPS) in pursuance of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th CPC