Implementation of GDS-Committee Report Expected End of April 2018
Today on Dt 9/04/2018, Com. R.N Parashar S/G NFPE & G/S – PIII and Com. Giriraj Singh, President, NFPE & G/S R-III, met the officers in Directorate.
As per information received from Directorate the work of approval of GDS committee Report by the Government of India is in final stage and the orders for implementation of GDS-Committee Report are to be issued by the end of this month i.e. April 2018.
Related to Your Search:
- GDS COMMITTEE REPORT STATUS
- Implementation of favourable recommendations of GDS Committee report
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- GDS COMMITTEE REPORT – NEWS
- 7th CPC Allowances Committee likely to submit its final report only by early next week: Karnataka CoC
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Two more Committee Meetings likely to happen soon
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- Members of Empowered Committee for processing the Report of the 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Report In ‘Ending’ Stage, Committee members are busy in notes preparation