Implementation of digital signed pension revision authorities in all banks.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
PHONES : 26174596, 26174456, 26174438
Subject: Implementation of digital signed pension revision authorities in all banks.
After the implementation of paperless movement of digitally signed e-Revision authorities with four banks i.e. SBI, Chandani Chowk, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda and Canara Bank, paper authorities for these four banks have been dispensed with. In the meeting held with eight major banks on 05.11.2015, it was decided to roll out e-revision authorities for all remaining banks w.e.f. 01.01.2016 alongwith parallel run of physical authorities for one month.
In this context all remaining banks were earlier already advised to complete their preparatory work and other formalities by the end of July, 2015 vide this office OM No.CPAO/Tech/e-PP0/2015-16/440-511 dated 03.07.2015. It is expected that all the banks are ready to accept the digitally signed e-authorities received from CPAO.
In respect of the 14 CPPCs of SBI pilot run has been over and physical movement of papers have been stopped w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
For remaining 25 banks the trial run will be effective from 01.02.2016 to 15.02.2016. during this period physical authorities will also be sent to the CPPCs parallel with electronically authorities. With effect from 16.02.2016 sending of physical authorities to CPPCs to remaining banks will also be stopped.
All Heads of Government Account Departments and CPPCs of the all the authorised banks are requested to ensure the implementation of e-Revision authorities as per schedule indicated above. All the Heads of CPPCs are requested to alert their Technical teams for making necessary provisions in their software, if not already done.
Sr. Accounts Officer (IT & Tech)
Related to Your Search:
- CPAO: Not required to visit the bank to activate their first payment of pension
- Provide monthly pension slips alongwith break up to pensioners/ family pensioners.: CPAO’s instructions to Bank
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations – Revision of Central Civil Pension Cases – CPAO Orders
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Submission of e-Revision Authorities through the e-Revision utility by the PAOs
- CPAO: Timely commencement of family pension in favour of spouse by banks in the event of death of the pensioners
- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks
- Pilot run of e-Revision Utility of CPAO for 7th Central Pay Commission Revision of Pension
- CPAO reminder on payment of arrears of pension to pre‐ 2006 pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2006