Implementation of Seventh Pay Commission Report
Based on the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission and due consultation and examination by the Empowered Committee of Secretaries and consideration by the Government, the following notifications have been issued and published on the website of Department of Defence:
- Issue of Armed Forces Pay Rules / Regulations, 2017 (for both Officers & JCOs / ORs) dated 3rd May 2017 and amendments thereto dated 6th July 2017 and 14th July 2017 respectively.
- Issue of Non-Combatant (Enrolled) of Air Force Pay Rules, 2017 dated 30th June 2017.
- Issue of Military Nursing Service Pay Rules, 2017 dated 14th July 2017.
Orders for revision of pension / family pension with a multiplication factor of 2.57 to existing pension of pre-2016 retirees Defence Pensioners have been issued and all Pension Disbursing Agencies have implemented the order and released the arrears to pre-2016 Defence pensioners / family pensioners. This information was given by Minister of State for Defence Dr. Subhash Bhamre in a written reply to Shri Arvind Sawant and Shrimati Rekha Verma in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Pre-2016 retirees to get enhanced pension, arrears by Aug-end
- Issue of Pension Slip to Defence Pensioners/family pensioners: PCDA
- Implementation of 7th Pay Commission Report
- Pre 2006 Pensioners : Benefits of 6th CPC to pre 2006 Pensioners – reg.
- Dearness Relief from July, 2014 for Pensioners of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Cabinet approves modifications in the 7th CPC recommendations on pay and pensionary benefits
- Dearness Relief DR – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners with effect from July 1,2019
- Implementation of Government’s decisions on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission-Revision of Pension of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners etc- Procedural actions for revision
- 7th CPC Revision of Pension for Puducherry pensioners / family pensioners drawing pension under ex-French Rules