Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC: Fixation of Pay and Payment of arrears in respect of (a) Autonomous organisations (b) Central Government Employees who are working in Autonomous bodies on deemed deputation.
The Secretary (Expenditure)
Ministry of Finance (Govt. of India)
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi 110001
Sub: Implementation of recommendation of 7th CPC : Fixation of Pay and Payment of arrears in respect of (a) Autonomous organisations (b) Central Government Employees who are working in Autonomous bodies on deemed deputation.
1. Please refer to the Government of India, Department of Finance & Department of Expenditure Resolution No. 1-2/2016 IC dated 25.07.2016 bringing out the decisions of the Government on the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission as well as consequent promulgation of the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2016, notified vide G. S. R. No. 721(E) dated 25th July 2016 regarding fixation of pay in the revised pay structure effective from 01.01.2016
(b) Central Government employees who are on deemed deputation to Autonomous bodies.
E-mail: [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Pay Revision for Autonomous Bodies: DR.A SAMPATH, MP writes to FM
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Deputation of Central Government servants to posts in Central Autonomous Bodies
- Autonomous Bodies, Central Autonomous Bodies, CGHS, CGHS Beneficiaries, CGHS Dispensaries, CGHS Hospitals
- Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- Extension of CGHS facilities to employees of Supreme Court Legal Services Committee
- Applicability of the revised pay scales based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission in respect of employees of Quasi-Government Organizations, Autonomous Organizations, Statutory Bodies set-up by and funded/controlled by the Central Government-regarding