Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
Employees of Autonomous bodies are requested to Conduct the following programmes of Confederation.
Demonstration in front of all offices and gate meetings. Resolution to be adopted may be sent to (1) Prime Minster (2) Finance Minister (3) Home Minister and (4) All Heads of Departments.
Mass Dharna at all Important Centers Jointly with Confederation.
3. Massive Parliament March on 15-12-2016
Employees of Autonomous bodies are also requested to Participate in large numbers with flags & banners of their associations in the Parliament March on 15th December 2016.
1. All National Secretariat Members
2. All Affiliated organisations
3. All C-O-Cs
As you aware the orders for Revision of pay of employees of Autonomous bodies has not yet been issued by the Government. Many of the organisations of Autonomous bodies (Some of them are affiliates of Confederation) have requested Confederation CHQ to include their demands also in Confederation Charter of Demands. It is decided to include the following demand of employees of Autonomous bodies also in the Confederation’s Charter of Demand as item No. 20.
Demand No. 20 : “Implementation of the Revised Pay Structure in respect of employees working in Autonomous bodies Consequent on implementation of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 in respect of Central Government Employees w.e.f. 01.01.2016”.
E-mail: [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- Implementation of 7th CPC to Autonomous Bodies: Confederation
- FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- Autonomous bodies Employees waiting for the 7th Pay Commission benefits
- 7th CPC Pay Revision for Autonomous Bodies: DR.A SAMPATH, MP writes to FM
- An Appeal for participation in the agitational programmes of confederation for realisation of 20 point charter of demands
- REVISION OF PENSION OF AUTONOMOUS BODY PENSIONERS – FINANCE MINISTRY’S STAND
- Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of 7th CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies
- Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board