7th CPC Dress Allowance – regarding wearing of Uniform
Government Of India
Ministry Of Communications & IT
Department Of Posts
Sansad Marg,Dak Bhawan,New Delhi.
All heads of circles/Units
Subject: Implementation of Seventh Central Pay Commission Recommendations of Dress Allowance – regarding wearing of Uniform
I am directed to say that as per the recommendation of 7th CPC, the Government vide DoE’s OM No.19051/1/2017-E.IV dated 02-08-2017 has decided to provide Rs.5,000/- as dress allowance per year to the staff for the purchase of uniform. The circle office has to ensure that all employees should wear the new khakhi colour dress on duty as approved by this Department.
A report regarding progress of wearing of the new dress on duty since April,2017 onwards may kindly also be furnished immediately.
Asstt Director General (Bldg)
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – payment of Dress Allowance to Railway employees at Rs.10000/- per annum
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Dress Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission – Government Hikes Dress Allowance for Diplomats, SPG Officers
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance for Railway Signal and Telecom Helpers, Electronic and Mechanical staff, equipped with uniform and protective gear.
- Payment of Dress Allowance : Civ Emp
- Khadi on Fridays for Central Government employees?
- Payment of Uniform Allowance in lieu of uniform to Group C&D employees of CGHS