Identification of jobs/posts for persons with Disabilities- review thereof.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi.
dated the 8th January,2014
Subject: Identification of jobs/posts for persons with Disabilities- review thereof.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 29.12.2005 circulating consolidated instructions relating to Reservation for the Persons with Disabilities.
2. Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, in pursuance of the provisions of section 32 of Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1995 had constituted an Expert Committee to review the identification of posts in all Groups in the Establishments of the Government of India and Public Sector Undertakings for persons with disabilities. On the recommendations of the Expert Committee, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment vide their Notification No. 16-15/2010-DD.III dated 29th July, 2013 has issued a amended list of identified posts in all Groups for persons with disabilities. A copy of this Notification, which is of more than 1500 pages, is available on the website of Social Justice and Empowerment.
3. Para 4 of this Department’s OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 29.12.2005 relating to identification of jobs/posts is amended accordingly and all the Ministries/Departments are now requested to utilise the list of identified posts specified in Annexure -C of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment’s Notification No. 16-15/2010-DD.111 dated 29.07.2013. It is further stated that the list of jobs/posts notified by the Ministry of Social Justiee and Empowerment is illustrative and the concerned Ministries/Departments can further supplement the list to suit their job requirements.
4. All the Ministries/Departments are also requested to bring the above instructions to
the notice of all appointing authorities under their control.
End: As above.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- List of Posts Identified Suitable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – PIB
- Revised Forms for Disability Certificates – Reservation for Persons with Disabilities
- Divyangjan – List of posts for people with benchmark disabilities identified to be reserved
- Welfare Measures for Persons with Disabilities
- Constitution of a Committee in the Department of Posts to identify GDS posts suitable for benchmark feasibility prescribed in Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) for recruitment from open market – List of posts identified suitable for them- regarding.
- Framing of guidelines for smooth functioning of Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) in their duties in Government services – Dopt order
- International Day of Older Persons – Nominations for National Award – Pensioners Portal Orders
- Reservation to Disabled Persons