House Building Advance – Enhancement of ceiling of House Building Advance from Rs.15 to Rs.25 lakhs in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Government has decided to increase the ceiling of House Building Advance to its employees from 15 lakhs to 25 lakhs, due to escalation in the cost of land and building materials.
An important abstract order issued from Finance Department of Tamil Nadu on 20.6.2012 regarding enhancement of ceiling of Housing Loan to State Government employees and officers. The Government Order says, ‘the ceiling on House Building Advance to the Government Servants was lastly revised in the year 2009.
At this distance of time, considering the escalation in the cost of land and building materiel, the Hon’ble Minister for Finance, in the Budget Speech for the year 2012-2013, has announced enhancement of the present House Building Advance ceiling from Rs.15 lakhs to Rs.25 lakhs to Government Employees. Further, the Government have also considered enhancement of House Building Advance ceiling from Rs.25 lakhs to Rs.40 lakhs to All India Service Officers. The Government after careful examination have decided to enhance the existing maximum ceiling of House Building Advance as above’.
Related to Your Search:
- HOUSE BUILDING ADVANCE for Central Government Employees
- TN – Conveyance Advance – Enhancement of monetary limit for purchase of motor cars and motorized two-wheelers – Revision of eligibility
- 7th CPC House Building Advance Order for enhancement in loan sanctioned on or after 01.01.2016 but before 09.11.2017
- Rules for House Building Advance (HBA) for Indian Railway Employees
- HBA – House Building Advance Reduced from 8.5% to 7.9% for a Period of One Year
- Interest bearing advances/ Seventh Central Pay commission recommendation on House Building Advance – enhancement in past cases regarding
- House Building Advance 2017
- Festival Advance to Government Employees – Tamil Nadu Government Order 2019
- Central Government employees have a low-interest house construction advance – House Building Advance (HBA)