Holiday Home at Tirupati – DD in favour of booking agency CPWD
The advance booking for Holiday Home at Tirupati commenced from 1.7.2014. The rates for the rooms will be charged under the existing rules ‘Category C’.
The amount for the rooms will be payable through bank DD. And it is instructed to get the bank Demand Draft in respect of booking agency CPWD, Hyderabad will be in favour of ‘EE, HCD-I, CPWD, Hyderabad instead of Chief Engineer (SZ-II), CPWD, Hyderabad.
Click to view the original order and know kore details please visit the Holiday Home portal.
Related to Your Search:
- Commencement of booking of new holiday home at Madurai w.e.f. 1st December, 2014.
- Request for not booking rooms in holiday home at Goa
- Holiday Home at Tirupati in AP for Central Govt Employees
- Directorate of Estates Order 2013 : Re-opening of booking of room no. SIXTEEN-16 of holiday home at Nainital – Khurpatal
- Holiday Homes Online Booking : Acceptance and depositing of Bank Draft/Pay Order in the Government account on account of booking charges of holiday homes by different Booking Authorities
- Holiday Home at Udaipur (Rajasthan) – Booking started
- Re-commencing of booking of Holiday Home at Port Blair – Directorate of Estates
- Suspension of Booking of holiday home at Mysore for two months (from 15.08.2012 to 15.10.2012) regarding – Directorate of Estates orders
- Directorate of Estates Orders 2013 : Suspension of booking of room No. 16 of holiday home at Nainital (Khurpatal)