CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
CENTRAL HEAD QUARTERS
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
CENTRAL HEAD QUARTERS
1st Floor, North Avenue Post office Building, New Delhi – 110001
HISTORIC GDS ALL INDIA STRIKE
ORGANIZE ONE DAY HUNGER FAST IN FRONT OF MAJOR POST OFFICES ON 31st MAY 2018, THURSDAY, 10 AM TO 5 PM
JOIN THE SANCHAR BHAWAN MARCH (MARCH TO COMMUNICATIONS MINISTER’S OFFICE NEW DELHI) IN LARGE NUMBERS ON 1st JUNE 2018 AND MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
As you are aware the indefinite strike of GDS Unions (AIPEU-GDS, AIGDSU, NUGDS & BEDEU) entered the 8th day today. All India strike percentage is 96%. Five rounds of discussions held with Secretary, Department of Posts, Additional Director General, Posts and conciliation meetings of Regional Labour Commissioner failed due to the adamant and negative attitude of the Government and Department. As per the call of NFPE and all affiliates of NFPE, departmental employees in Postal department organised black badge campaign and protest demonstration as solidarity support to the GDS strike. In five states (Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and West Bengal) departmental employees also organised solidarity strike eventhough in four states (Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and West Bengal) they have withdrawn the solidarity strike on the fourth day due to compelling reason. In Kerala departmental employees of NFPE and FNPO are continuing their strike. In all states including those states where the departmental employees have withdrawn the solidarity strike, 100% GDS employees are continuing their strike.
Confederation of Central Government employees & Workers has already given call for daily demonstration in front of Postal and RMS offices and also extend full support and solidarity to the strike.
As the strike is continuing Confederation National Secretariat and NFPE Federal Secretariat has decided to organize mass hunger fast in front of major Post office/RMS offices on 31st May 2018 Thursday from 10 AM to 5 PM. It is also decided to mobilise maximum number of employees from Delhi and nearby states in the Sanchar Bhawan March already announced by the striking GDS Unions on 1st June 2018 Friday at 10:30 AM.
All affiliates and State/District Level Coordinating Committees of Confederation and NFPE are requested to organize the above mentioned programmes in an effective manner with biggest participation of employees.
Mob: & WhastApp – 094470688125
(R. N. Parashar)
Mob: & WhatsApp – 09868819295
Related to Your Search:
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- Indefinite Hunger Satyagraha in front of Circle Post Offices from 07th November, 2018 by National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE) in support of their demands
- ‘Two Days Nationwide Strike a Thundering Success’ – NFPE & FNPO
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- POSTAL DEPARTMENT JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
- 2 DAYS POSTAL STRIKE ON 9TH & 10TH NOVEMBER 2016