Hiring of staff in Government service
The vacant posts in Government Ministries/Departments are required to be filled as per the Recruitment Rules for the post. Information related to recruitment of staff by Government of India is not centrally maintained.
Recruitment to various posts in Government of India is made through various recruitment agencies constituted for the purpose such as Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission etc. Recruitment agencies conduct examinations based on indents received from various Ministries/Departments/offices of Government of India. Ministries/Departments and the recruitment agencies have been sensitized to take all the required steps for filling up of the posts.
The Government is always committed to appoint best available talent subject to provisions of rules. NITI Aayog in the Three Year Action Agenda for 2017-2020 has recommended for inducting specialists into the system through lateral entry in policy making areas on fixed term contract. This recommendation alongwith suggestions received from other quarters are under consideration.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State for Prime Minister’s Office Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Dr. K. Gopal and Shri Sisir Kumar Adhikari in the Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Vacant Posts in Central Government for different Categories
- Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission
- Dopt Orders regarding Amendment of Recruitment Rules/Service Rules
- Submission of quarterly returns in respect of the Recruitment Rules – regarding
- Vacancies in Central Government
- Special Recruitment through SSC, Ministry of Railways and Department of Posts
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
- Shortages of Employees in Government Departments
- Notifying of Recruitment Rules within ten weeks time period after the same are approved by the UPSC – Dopt Orders