Highlights of Action Taken Report of SCOVA ON 27.06.2016
SCOVA MEETING ON 27.06.2016
The postponed meeting of SCOVA will be held tomorrow. The ATR (Action Taken Report) on the old agenda items has been released by the Ministry of Pension. The same can be downloaded by clicking the link below:
Highlights of the ATR:
1. Grant of Grade Pay 4600 to HSG-I Pre-2006 Pensioners has been rejected by the Department of Expenditure.
2. Defense, Railways and Postal Departments have declared that all Pre-2006 Pensioners have been issued with revised PPOs.
3. Health Insurance Scheme to all Pensioners including the Pensioners live in non-CGHS area is pending for final EFC Note to be circulated by the Ministry of Health.
4. On “Extension of CGHS to all P&T Pensioners” the Department of Expenditure has advised the Ministry of Health to link the issue with the recommendation of the 7th CPC on this issue and to take a final decision.
5. On Merger of 78.2% IDA to Pensioners of BSNL, a Cabinet Note has been submitted to the Honourable Minister of Communications.
6. On extension of CGHS to Telecom Pensioners the ward entitlement etc once the DOT provides the information of equivalent scale of pay on par with the pay scales and IDA available in the BSNL/MTNL.
7. Health Ministry is examining opening of CGHS in Chandigarh/Mohali/Panchkula. In Ambarnath the renovation work of CGHs dispensary will be over in three months. The process to appoint regular staff to Dehradun CGHS has been initiated.
Source : http://postalpensioners.blogspot.in/
Related to Your Search:
- SCOVA : Minutes of the 30th SCOVA meeting held on 23rd March 2018
- Merger of 78.2% IDA with basic pension benefit to the absorbed BSNL Pensioners…
- Extension CGHS facilities to P&T pensioners
- Issue of life time CGHS Card to BSNL Pensioners who had deposited CGHS contribution before switching over to the health scheme of BSNL
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Action Taken Report on the minutes of the 27th SCOVA meeting held on 13.10.2015 and Fresh Agenda Items to be discussed in 28th SCOVA meeting
- Action Taken Report (ATR) on the minutes of the 21st meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA)
- Highlights of SCOVA 21st meeting held on 27.09.2012
- Highlights of 27th SCOVA Meeting held on 13.10.2015 – BPS