Haryana government hikes uniform allowance of transport employees
Chandigarh: Haryana government today announced a hike in uniform allowance for State Transport department by Rs 500 per employee, an official said here.
The decision pertaining the year 2015-16, would benefit about 16,500 employees to the tune of Rs 82.50 lakh per annum, the spokesperson said.
He said that eligible employees would get Rs 1,350 per year for two summer uniforms as against the existing rate of Rs 1,000 given out earlier.
Likewise, employees would get Rs 1,450 instead of Rs 1,000 for one winter uniform, once in a period of three years, he added.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government: KV School Uniform 2012 – Design Photos uploaded
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017
- KV School New Uniform 2012 – Changes has been made in the new pattern of KV School uniform
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- KV School New Uniform 2012 : KVS advised to get new uniforms from anywhere…
- KV School – Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacation and Breaks for Session 2021-2022 during Summer, Autumn and Winter season
- KV School Uniform 2012 – Approval of corrigendum pertaining to the new pattern of uniform in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Dress Allowance