Guidelines of regularization of GPRA in the name of the eligible spouse / ward of the allottee in the event of death/retirement/transfer
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi-110 108.
Dated the 17th July, 2015
Subject: Guidelines on regularization/ allotment of alternate general pool residential accommodation in the name of the eligible spouse / ward of the allottee in the event of death/retirement/transfer of the allottee.
Vide instructions of this Directorate O.M. of even number dated 18.2.2014, guidelines on regularization / allotment of alternate general pool residential accommodation in the name of the eligible spouse / ward of the allottee in the event of death/retirement/transfer of the allottee were issued. On review of the said guidelines, it is found that the issue related to regularization of general pool residential accommodation in the name of eligible spouse/ward of allottee, who owns a house at the place of posting or his / her family owns a house at the place of posting, but his /her policy is covered by allotment of that house has not been inadvertently incorporated in the OM dated 18.2.2014.
2. Therefore, paragraph 2(iv)(f)(i) of the said guidelines is modified and shall be read as below instead of existing entries in the OM dated 18.2.2014:
“Where the allottee or any member of his / her family owns a house at the place of posting where regularization is being sought. However, either one type below accommodation or same accommodation may be regularized in the name of ward / spouse only in case his / her date of priority was covered on the date of retirement of the retiring allottee or on the date of death of the deceased allottee, irrespective of the fact that they are house-owner at the place of their posting subject to the condition that the licence fee is charged on house owing allottees of general pool residential accommodation as per the guidelines from time to time; and.”
Deputy Director of Estates(Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Directorate of Estates Orders: Review of Guidelines on regularization, allotment of alternate accommodation in the name of eligible spouse, ward of the allottee in the event of death, retirement,transfer of the allottee
- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
- Retention of/continuation in GPRA on Technical Resignation from Service
- Central government general pool residential accommodation rules 2017 pdf
- Facility of concessional retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation at the last place of posting to Central Government employees transferred to NER, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and to the State of J&K
- Retention of GPRA by CGE & AIS Officers posted to State of J&K – Extension upto 30.06.2015
- Aadhar No. linked to all applications of eAwas-Directorate of Estates
- To amend the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules 2020
- Guidelines for allotment of alternate general pool residential accommodation in the Automated System