Guidelines for special provisions to CGHS beneficiaries aged 80 years and above
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110 011
Dated the 11th July, 2017
Subject: – Guidelines for special provisions to CGHS beneficiaries aged 80 years and above
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is directed to convey the approval of competent authority for special provisions under CGHS to the beneficiaries aged 80
years and below.
a) Consultation of Doctor at CGHS Wellness Centre without standing in Queue
b) CGHS Doctors shall enquire by phone, at least once in a month to enquire about their well being / make a home visit if residing within 5 K.M.s of CGHS WC
c) Settlement of medical claims on priority out of turn
d) Follow up treatment from same specialist in non-empanelled hospital from where he/she was earlier taking treatment- as a special case in view of advanced age and to difficulty to change physician subject to the reimbursement limited to CGHS rates and collection of medicines as per CGHS guidelines.
Related to Your Search:
- Treatment of critically ill CGHS beneficiaries /CGHS beneficiaries undergoing treatment for Cancer
- CGHS: Issue of Medicines prescribed by Specialists beyond the period
- CGHS – Reiteration of the guidelines issued regarding Credit facilities to serving employees
- CREDIT TO CGHS BENEFICIARIES IN EMPANELLED PRIVATE HOSPITALS TO CONTINUE
- Poor Condition of CGHS Dispensaries – Lok Sabha Q&A
- Simplification of procedure for treatment at private hospitals empanelled under CGHS/CS (MA) Rules,1944
- CGHS ORDERS – Permission for treatment / investigations in respect of CGHS beneficiaries availing treatment for Diabetes, Hypertension & other Cardiac Diseases, Dialysis and Cancer.
- Lok Sabha: Procedural Impediments of CGHS Beneficiaries
- Permission for treatment / investigations in respect of CGHS beneficiaries availing treatment for Diabetes, Hypertension & other Cardiac Diseases, Dialysis and Cancer