Guidelines for allotment of alternate general pool residential accommodation in the Automated System of Allotment on declaration of a house unsafe/dangerous or re-development of government colonies or GPRA required for any other public purpose.
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi -110 108.
Dated the 15th September, 2014
Sub: Guidelines for allotment of alternate general pool residential accommodation in the Automated System of Allotment on declaration of a house unsafe/dangerous or re-development of government colonies or GPRA required for any other public purpose.
The undersigned is directed to refer the subject mentioned above and to say that henceforth allotments of alternate general pool residential accommodation to allottees on declaration of a house unsafe/dangerous or re-development of government colonies or GPRA required for any other public purpose shall be done through Automated System of Allotment [ASA] with effect from 16.9.2014.
2. It has been decided with the approval of the competent authority that in case of complete government colonies declared unsafe/dangerous, the allottees of such colonies shall be placed enbloc over the unified (change/initial) waiting list for same type of accommodation and the allottees may make preferences of houses in the ASA for allotment.
3. In cases where individual houses in Government colony are declared as unsafe/dangerous the alternate allotment of accommodation to be made on priority on the following basis:
a) Vacancies in the same locality or nearby locality to be identified for priority allotment where such occupants would be given priority in the same type of accommodation over unified (change/initial) waiting list.
b) The allottee of ground floor accommodation may apply for ground floor and above and the allottee of first floor above may apply for fist floor and above and allotment will be made accordingly.
c) Equal number of identified vacancies will be placed for allotment in ASA in relation to number of such unsafe/dangerous houses.
4. The request of allottee, whose residential accommodation declared as unsafe/dangerous by the concerned maintenance agency shall be entered into ‘Unsafe Accommodation Register’ of ASA by the concerned Allotment Section.
5. It has been further decided that where a house declared as unsafe/dangerous for living, the declaration will be by an officer not below the rank of an Executive Engineer, CPWD and he should satisfy himself before issue of certificate of declaration. The unsafe/dangerous house(s) may be reported to NIC, Directorate of Estates online by CPWD on such declaration.
6. It has also been decided that where an entire government residential colony is declared unsafe/dangerous for living by CPWD or required to be vacated for re-development, a certificate of declaration from DG, CPWD will only be accepted along with the work plan to make the colony habitable within a period of 3 years in consultation with Works Division of Ministry of Urban Development.
7. This OM supersedes the instructions of the Directorate of Estates O.M.No.12035(1)/91-Pol.II dated 21.2.1991 and O.M.No.12035/16/2005-Pol.IIdated 5.9.2005.
Deputy Director of Estates
Related to Your Search:
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
- Out of turn allotment of Ground Floor accommodation to applicants with disabilities
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Grant of eligibility for allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)-Reg.
- Grant of eligibility to the Defence civilian employees for the General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) allotted by the Directorate of Estates Representation from BPMS
- Allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) & Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)
- Allotment of residential accommodation to All India Service Officers of AGMUT Cadre from Tenure Pool
- Review of Automated System of Allotment [ASA] -Cancellation of enblock Change Waiting List
- Guidelines of regularization of GPRA in the name of the eligible spouse / ward of the allottee in the event of death/retirement/transfer