No, 7/02/2021 – Welfare
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi,
Dated 1st September 2021
The Secretaries of the,
Central Government Employees,
Residents Welfare Associations (recognised by DoPT)
Subject: Grants-in-aid for the year 2021-2022 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – Submission of Accounts for the year 2020-2021 -regarding.
The Department of Personnel & Training has been sanctioning Grants-in-aid to the eligible recognized Residents Welfare Associations formed by the Central Government employees in residential colonies to enable them to meet a part of their expenditure on the welfare activities, programmes during the financial year.
The recognized Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations eligible to receive grants-in-aid may send a request to this effect to this Department in the prescribed Proforma. (copy enclosed)
- The recognized Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations are requested to send their request keeping in view the following guidelines:-
- a. Central Government employees and employees of Loka Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Supreme Court, High Court, UPSC, Statutory and Autonomous bodies and Delhi Administration shall qualify for regular membership of an Association in respect of the grants-in-aid from the Department of Personnel & Training subject to fulfillment of conditions as laid in para (b) to (h) of clause II (2) of the O.M. No. 5/8/2013- Welfare dated 3rd June, 2014.
- b. Grants-in-aid admissible will be subject to an upper ceiling of Rs.10,000/- during a financlal year.
- C. Consolidated accounts for the previous financial year may be provided in Annexure ‘A’ signed by the President, Secretary, Treasurer and Internal Auditor.
- d. A complete list of the members showing their names, residential address, official designation, and address as of 31.03.2021 may be submitted as in Annexure ‘B’.
- e. All the vouchers relating to each head of expenditure as appearing in Annexure ‘A’ should be maintained by the Association, so as to verify the expenditure as and when needed.
- f. The Stock Register maintained by the Association as audited and certified by the Internal Auditor after physical verification should be maintained by the Association. The Department of Personnel & Training may verify the Stock Register as and when required. Similarly, the inventory of articles should also be maintained.
- g. A copy of the minutes of the General Body meeting wherein the accounts of the Association and other activities thereof for the previous year have been approved may be submitted Annexure ‘K’).
- h. Utilization Certificate in respect of the grants-in-aid provided by this Department and information regarding assets acquired wholly or substantially funded from the grant may also be furnished as per proforma in Annexure ‘F’ and ‘G’ respectively. The Association who have not received grants-in-aid for the year 2019-20 and 2020-21 may submit Utilization Certificate for the previous year. However, the newly formed Associations need to submit Utilization Certificate indicating ‘Nil’ along with the Accounts for the year 2020-21.
- i. A report on the activities of the Association with reference to the Annual Action Plan as provided in Clause 7 of the Rules and Regulations framed under the Model Constitution may also be provided (Annexure ‘J’).
- j. A certificate regarding expenditure on Swachh Bharat Mission may also be provided (Annexure ‘L’).
- It may be noted that even if the AssoGlation is not keen to obtain further grants-in-aid from the Government, it shall have to render full and satisfactory accounts of the grants taken in the past.
- CGERWAs are requested to send their request complete in all respect, in the prescribed proformae, to DoPT by 31.10.2021 for further necessary action in the matter. The requests received beyond prescribed date shall not be entertained.
- As per revised Model Constitution, the proposals seeking grants-in-aid shall be submitted with recommendation of Area Welfare Officer who may ensure that the grants allocated is spent by following due process and proper auditing of accounts is done.
Note: Incomplete Accounts for the year 2020-21, for receiving the grants-in-aid for the year 2021-22, will not be entertained by this Department.
Under Secretary (RWA)
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Grants-in-aid for the year 2018-2019 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- Submission of Accounts for the year 2017-2018
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2019-2020 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association – Submission of Accounts for the year 2018-2019
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-2014 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013- regarding.
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-14 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013 – regarding.
- Central Government employees Residents Welfare Association eligible to receive grants-in-aid for the year 2020-2021
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2016-2017 to the Central Government Employees Resident Welfare Associations – Submission of Accounts for the year 2015- 2016
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2022-2023 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations DoPT
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2016-17 to the Central Government Employees Resident Welfare Associations-Submission of Accounts for the year 20 15-16 regarding
- CGERWA CERTIFICATE AND CLARIFICATION ON ACCOUNT OF EXPENDITURE 2020-2021