Granting of Rs.1000 as Ex-Gratia to the state pensioners of West Bengal
According to the official order, the State government of West Bengal has decided to issue Rs.1000 as ex-gratia to pensioners and family pensioners.
Ahead of festival seasons the pensioners of WB state will get an ex-gratia of Rs.1000 in lump per head. The payment will be made to the pensioners and family pensioners between 23.9.2013 to 30.9.2013.
The following categories are eligible to get ex-gratia…
The holders of family pension, ex-gratia family pension and adhoc family pension;
Pensioners (including widow pension holders) who draw their pension sanctioned under French Pension Rules;
Holders of extra-ordinary pension; and
Holders of ex-gratia pension.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of ex-gratia payment to the State Government Pensioners
- Grant of ex-gratia payment to the state Government Pensioners
- Dearness Allowance for West Bengal Government Employees 3 percent of revised basic pay with effect from Jan 1, 2021
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to West Bengal State Government Employees and also Dearness Relief to the Pensioners Family Pensioners
- Enhancement/sanction of ex-gratia ad-hoc allowance to Burma Army Pensioners
- 7th CPC Revision of Pension for Puducherry pensioners / family pensioners drawing pension under ex-French Rules
- West Bengal government declares 10% DA hike from Jan 1, 2016
- Notification for extension of time for enrollment in WBHS, 2008.
- Enhancement of Ex. Gratia ad-hoc allowance to Burma Army pensioners/family pensioners and pensioners/families of displaced Army pensioners