Grant of Special Casual Leave to Railway employees from Hudhud Cyclone & J&K Flash floods effected : Railway Board Order
RBE No. 72/2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. E(G)2015/LE 1-1
Rail Bhawan, New Delhi, dated 30-06-2015
The General Manager(s)
East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar.
Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi.
Sub: Grant of special leave to the Railway staff who remained absent from duty to Hudhud Cyclone that affected badly coastal areas of Andhra Pradesh and Odisha States (EcoR) and the flash floods in Jammu and Kashmir State.
The matter regarding grant of Special Casual Leave to Railway employees who could not attend duty due to hudhud cyclone which badly affected the coastal areas ofAndhra Pradesh and Odisha States in the 2nd week of October, 2014, and the flash floods in the State of Jammu and Kashmir, was taken up by All India Railwaymen’s Federation(AIRF).
The issue has been carefully considered by the Board and it has been decided that Special Casual Leave upto a maximum of three days may be granted to the affected employees who stay at places far away from their Headquarters, as a result of which they have to commute a long distance to their office, and due to dislocation of traffic arising out of the aforesaid natural calamities they were not able to undertake the journey and report to the Headquarters for duty.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Dte. of Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Dir. Estt. (Genl.)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Special Casual Leave (SCL) to office bearers of the AISCSTREA and AIOBCREF/A for attending the Informal Meeting
- Grant of special casual Leave to differently abled Railway employees
- Bye Election to fill the casual vacancy from 40 – Anantnag in the Legislative Assembly of Jammu & Kashmir – Grant of Paid Holiday to employees on the day of poll
- Treating the COVID-19 absence period as Special Casual Leave
- Special Casual Leave to be consider the absence during COVID-19 epidemic lockdown period – AIRF
- Central Government Employees Absence during COVID – 19 epidemic lockdown period – clarification is received from DOPT
- Quarantine leave provision due to pandemic situation – Re-introduction – NFIR
- Grant of Special Casual Leave to a Central Government Servant who donates blood
- DoPT Order: Grant of Special Casual Leave for the purpose of blood donation