Grant of Risk/Hardship based allowances to CAPFs personnel as per the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission—Regarding
Dated: 28 th April 2014
The IsG (NS & NES).
Sub: Grant of Risk/Hardship based allowances to CAPFs personnel as per the recommendations of Sixth Central Pay Commission—Regarding
Kindly refer to FHQrs letter No.E-12013/1/10-Estt.11/4490 dated 04/12/2009 and letter of even No.(515) dated 23/02/2011 regarding admissibility for grant of Risk/Hardship allowance for CISF personnel posted in PSUs, Airports in J&K and NE region.
2. The matter was taken up with MHA and MHA has now intimated vide their letter No.11- 27012/25/CF-62360/2010-PF.1 dated 16/04/2014 that proposal for Risk/Hardship allowance for C1SF personnel deployed at PSUs, Airports in J&K and NE region has not been agreed to.
3. In view of the above, it is requested to give instructions to all Unit Commander’s under your jurisdiction to stop giving Risk/Hardship allowance with immediate effect.
4. A consolidate compliance report may be forwarded to FHQr (Estt Branch) by 30th April 2014 positively.
Dy.inspector General (Pers)
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- Granting of Risk / Hardship Allowance to CAPF and CRPF
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways
- 7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Fire-Fighting Staff
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Risk allowance to Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel deployed in maoist strongholds – Not any proposal under consideration
- whether Government has any proposal to extend same benefits to paramilitary forces at par with army?
- Risk and Hardship Allowance to Mate, Keyman & Patrolman, Extension of Rich and Hardship Allowance to P. Way Artisans including their Helpers and Enhanced Allowance to Gatekeepers at Spl. and A – Class Level Crossing