Grant of one national increment/ pension benefits to retirees those who retired on 30th June as per Honorable Madras High Court Order
F, No.A-26017/16/2019-Ad IIA
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated the 18th March, 2018.
All Pr. Chief Commissioners/Chief Commissioner of GST & Central
Excise/Customs/Directors General under CBIC.
Subject:- Representation for grant of one notional increment/pension benefits to retirees those who retired on 30th June as per Hon’ble Madras High Court Order in WP No.15732 of 2017 in the case of Shri P. Iyyamperumal ys UOI and the Order of Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP No.22283/2018 dated 23.07.2018 – regarding.
I am directed to say that the above matter has been examined in the Board and after dismissal of SLP Dy. No.22283/2018 dated 23.07.2018, the matter was referred to DoP&T for their advice. DoP&T has advised to refer the matter to Department of Legal Affairs (DoLA) to explore the possibilities of review of the Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 23.07.2018 in the said SLP Dy. No.22238/2018. Hence, the matter has not attained finality as yet.
It is, therefore, informed that the final decision taken in the matter would be intimated in due Course as and when the matter attains finality.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Copy with enclosure to:-
- DG. of System & Data Management – for uploading on the website of CBEC.
Related to Your Search:
- Madras High Court Order – Notional increment of pensionary benefits
- Grant of 3rd MACP in the grade pay of Rs.6600 – Filing Transfer Petitions before the Hon’ble CAT, PB, New Delhi
- Grant of (notional) annual increment due on 1st July or 1st January after superannuation for calculating pensionary benefits
- Supreme Court Order – Benefit of pensioners who retired on 30th June
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying higher duties and responsibilities but carrying the same grade pay
- Court order – Increment on notional basis to those employees retiring on 30th June / 31st of December
- Change of nomenclature of the position of Central Excise Superintendent working in the Directorates under CBIC as Additional Assistant Director
- Benefits of Sixth Pay Commission to Govt employees who retired before 1.1.2006
- Increment Issue: for those retired on 30th June, due increment is 1st July. Supreme Court of India dismissed Review petition No.1731/2019