Ministry of Defence
Grant of Military Service Pay
12 MAR 2018
Delhi High Court in its order dated 28 November 2017 has not given any specific direction to grant Military Service Pay (MSP) equally to all ranks. It may be informed that the court in its order mentioned that the conduct of the petitioners in withholding material information and at the same time, trying to invoke equities under Article 226 of the Constitution of India is deprecated.
The 7thCentral Pay Commission (CPC) had considered all aspects with regard to applicability of MSP including the rates while making its recommendations. The Government after carefully considering the recommendations of the 7thCPC in respect of MSP has accepted the same and have already been notified.
This information was given by RakshaRajyaMantriDr. Subhash Bhamre in a written reply to Shri Mahendra Singh Mahrain Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Demand on Higher Military Service Pay (MSP) – Parliament Q&A MILITARY SERVICE PAY
- 7th CPC: Allowance to Armed Forces
- Making para military forces as organised services
- Grant of Dual Family Pension i.e. OFP from Military Side as well as SFP/ LFP for re-employed Military service -Defence
- Defence – Grant of Dual Family Pension for re-employed Military service
- MSP for Defence Personnel: Govt Decision on 7th CPC Recommendations
- Grant of dual (Two) family pension from military as well as DSC: PCDA Circular No. 513
- Military Service Pay (MSP) for Defence Forces Personnel
- Grant of dual (two) family pension from military as well as Civil employment.