Grant of Mess Allowance to the employees of Police, Jail and Home Guard Department.
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
Jaipur, dated: 28th March 2013
Subject: Grant of Mess Allowance to the employees of Police, Jail and Home Guard Department.
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rate of Mess Allowance admissible to the employees of Police, Jail and Home Guard Departments as per Finance Department Order of even number dated 10.05.2012 is revised from “1050/- per month to 1500/- per month”.
The Governor is further pleased to order that the Mess Allowance at the above revised rate shall also be admissible to all Constable Drivers of Home Guard and Civil Defence Department including Constable Drivers of Fire Brigade Service.
The Governor is further pleased to order that the Mess Allowance at the rate of ` 1750/- per month shall be admissible to Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector and Inspector of Police, Chief Head Warder Jail, Assistant Jailor, Deputy Jailor, Jailor and Instructor Grade II.
The grant of Mess Allowance shall be regulated in accordance with the provisions contained in the Finance Department Notification No.F.12(8)FD/(Gr.2)/82 dated 24.08.1984 as amended vide FD Notification No.F.6(2)FD/(Rules)/2010 dated 22.07.2010.
This order shall take effect from 01.04.2013.
By order the Governor,
( Akhil Arora)
Secretary to the Govemment,
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
- Dearness Allowance DA – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government employees with effect from July 1,2019
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Dearness Relief DR – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners with effect from July 1,2019
- 7th CPC Report: Ration Money Allowance should be exempt from Income Tax
- Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2013.
- Grant of DA to the Tripura State Government employees – Rates effective from 01.03.2021
- Grant of increased rate of Washing Allowance to the Canteen Employees
- Para Military Service Pay to Central Armed Police Force at par with Army has been referred to the 7th Pay Commission