Grant of honorarium for delivering lectures in Zonal Training Schools/Centres: Railway Board Order
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
रेलवे बोर्ड RAILWAY BOARD
New Delhi, Dated: 27.11.2018
The General Manager
All Indian Railways
Sub: Grant of honorarium for delivering lectures in Zonal Training Schools/Centres.
Honorarium payable to visiting lecturer/faculty for delivering lectures to trainees in Zonal Training Schools/Centres as laid down in Board’s Letter No E(G)2009HO 1-24 dated 29.10.2009 has been reviewed and Board (MS, FC & CRB) have, in supersession, approved that the rates of honorarium may be revised as indicated below:
(a) Rs 2500/- per day for lectures of 2 hours duration subject to a maximum of Rs 5000/- per week to Officers of Railway/Central/State Governments ordinarily of the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government and reputed academicians/special invitees.
(b) Rs 1250/ – per day for lectures of 2 hours duration subject to a maximum of Rs 2500/- per week to JAG/ SG Officers of Railway/Central/State Government.
(c) Rs 1000/- per day for lectures of 2 hours duration subject to a maximum of Rs 2000/- per week to other gazetted/non gazetted officials of Railway/Central/State Government other than those mentioned in para (a) and (b) above.
It may be noted that not more than 15% of the total training sessions organized by the Zonal Training Schools/Centres should be covered by the lectures by the visiting faculty. This restriction should be strictly followed.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation Cell.
Executive Director/E(G) & Transf
New Delhi, dated: 27-11-2018
1. PFA, All Indian Railways
2. The ADAI (Railways), New Delhi
3. The Director of Audit, All Indian Railways
Copy – As per list enclosed
Source: Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of maximum ceiling limit for payment of Honorarium to Cashiers and other Cash & Pay staff: Railway Board Order
- Ayurvedic / Homeopathic dispensaries under Staff Benefit Fund (SBF)
- Mandatory Yoga Training for all officers/Staff of Indian Railways including RPF Personnel
- Railway school teachers working hours and holidays vacations
- Railways Observes Vigilance Awareness Week 2012
- Railways – Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators
- Steps for improvement in Railway Schools
- Change in timings for booking train tickets through internet – Railway Board Orders on 18.9.2015
- Payment of Honorarium / fee to Master Trainers and Recognized Trainers for conducting courses under Trainer Development Programme (TDP) sponsored by the Department ol Personnel & Training.